13 June 2012
- Start date: 13/06/2012
- Start time: 8:30 AM
- End date: 13/06/2012
- End time: 11:30 AM
- Location: Fragomen Offices
Level 19, 201 Elizabeth Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000
This 3 hour course has been designed for key staff with responsibility for the employment and supervision of staff, or risk management areas of the business:
- HR managers and professionals
- Risk Managers
- Other senior managers with responsibilities in these areas.
This course is targeted at key staff who already have a working knowledge of Australia's visa system and immigration compliance regime, but who may require a comprehensive understanding of the more complex issues involved with the employment and management of overseas workers.
Topics that will be covered will include:
- Advanced issues in 457 & ENS visas (eg licensing/registration considerations & 'unusual' occupations, skills assessments)
- Working with problem cases (eg health & character issues, family & dependents)
- Other temporary/permanent residence options
- Advanced monitoring/compliance issues
- Developing & implementing workforce immigration policies and procedures in your organisation
For a more detailed course outline or to discuss further, please contact Cherie Wright.
Cost per attendee: $440.00
Contact name: Cherie Wright
Contact email: cherie|centiem.com
Contact phone: 02 8224 8572